Flax seeds, also known as linseeds, are the seeds of the flax plant. For centuries, flax seeds have been prized for their health-protective properties.
Top Health Benefits of Flax Seeds
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients
- Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats
- Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- They Contain High-Quality Protein
- Flax Seeds Can Be a Versatile Ingredient
#Tip! when adding Flax Seeds to your daily diet, choose ground flax seeds, as they are easier to digest. Check our Flaxseed meal! (link al flaxseed meal).
ALLERGY INFO: This is Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat.